Here you will find information about events in Cabanas! When the Algarve bank holidays are so you don’t miss out on something or on a practical note, get caught out by the supermarkets closing, when and where the markets are in and around Cabanas and what annual events there are to look forward to!
CABANAS & ALGARVE EVENTS JUNE 2019
Here are just some of the highlights from the Visit Algarve June 2019 Algarve Events programme!
- Festival Med 27-30th June- Loulé – 4 days, 10 stages, over 80 hours of music with performances from 280 musicians from 22 countries!
- Carvoeiro Black & White Night – 15th June – The Algarve’s first big Summer party will take place at the square behind Carvoeiro’s town beach, black and white clothes are a must and the party goes non-stop from 8.30pm to 3am!
- “Marchas Populares” in Faro, Lagos, Portimão, São Brás de Alportel and Alcoutim – throughout June – Parades, music, dancing, entertainment, food and drink and entry is free!
- Porches Craft Beer Fest 8-9th June – Vila Vita Parc in Porches – Sunshine and beer from 5pm!
- Lagos World Beer Fest – 27-29th June – A choice of 25 Portuguese beers and ciders to try from 12am to 12pm!
- Quarteira Popular Saints – 12th, 23rd, 28th June – Don’t miss one of Quarteira’s most traditional events on the seafront from 9pm!
- Tavira Day of the City Commemorations – 19-29th June – All sorts of wonderful festivities to enjoy!