Here you will find lots of information about events in Ferragudo, in western Algarve, Portugal! See when and where the markets are in and around Ferragudo, what great annual events take place and when the Algarve bank holidays are so you don’t miss out on something or, on a practical note, get caught out by the supermarkets closing.
If you are a motorsport fan, Ferragudo is in a great location for visiting the Internacional Autódromo do Algarve race track in Portimão, which has a fantastic programme of motor sports events throughtout the year (and the ocassional big music event too)!
During the summer months there is a regular programme of entertainment in Ferragudo centre in the evenings and plenty of cafes and restaurants around the square to enjoy some refreshment at the same time!
FERRAGUDO & ALGARVE EVENTS JUNE 2019
Here are just some of the highlights from the Visit Algarve June 2019 Algarve Eventsprogramme!
- Festival Med 27-30th June- Loulé – 4 days, 10 stages, over 80 hours of music with performances from 280 musicians from 22 countries!
- Carvoeiro Black & White Night – 15th June – The Algarve’s first big Summer party will take place at the square behind Carvoeiro’s town beach, black and white clothes are a must and the party goes non-stop from 8.30pm to 3am!
- “Marchas Populares” in Faro, Lagos, Portimão, São Brás de Alportel and Alcoutim – throughout June – Parades, music, dancing, entertainment, food and drink and entry is free!
- Porches Craft Beer Fest 8-9th June – Vila Vita Parc in Porches – Sunshine and beer from 5pm!
- Lagos World Beer Fest – 27-29th June – A choice of 25 Portuguese beers and ciders to try from 12am to 12pm!
- Quarteira Popular Saints – 12th, 23rd, 28th June – Don’t miss one of Quarteira’s most traditional events on the seafront from 9pm!
- Tavira Day of the City Commemorations – 19-29th June – All sorts of wonderful festivities to enjoy!