Map of LouléPlan your holiday and travel with our Loulé maps. Resort map, printable road and beaches map. Uncover Loulé with AlgarveUncovered.com
Where is Loule?
Wondering where Loule is? Loule is located inland, in the central region of the Algarve, approximately 16km from Faro Airport.
Need a printable map of Loule?
Click on the map of Loule for a printable version to take with you on holiday!
Click the image to download a printable map of Loule
Here are just a few areas of interest to look out for on the map:
- Loulé’s Saturday morning gipsy market at the end of Rua da nossa Senhora da Piedade.
- The striking Arabian style market hall on Praça da República which houses the daily market and is open every morning except Sunday.
- Largo da Matriz – a small square where the main church of Loulé, Igreja de S.Clemente is and to the left of the square is a small, peaceful garden, Jardim dos Amuados (‘Garden of Sulks’).
- Loulé castle (13th/14th century) – just a short distance down the road from the market on the left hand side.
- Convent of Espírito Santo – the convent also houses the municipal art gallery.
- José da Costa Mealha – the main avenida through Loulé with central gardens, benches under the trees and kiosks for refreshments along it’s length! This is the area that is shut off during Loulé Carnival!
You can also see from the map where useful places such as the post office, station and tourist information office (‘Tourism’) are in Loulé!